HR Business Partner til dansk del af international detailkæde
HR Business Partner til dansk del af den internationale detailkæde ALDI
Er du drevet af at skabe godt people- & forretningsudviklende HR-arbejde? Vil du være en vigtig spiller i den nationale HR-udvikling i en international detailkæde i tæt samarbejde med HR-direktøren og Regionsdirektøren? Har du ambitioner om at blive en af de bedste HR business partnere såvel strategisk som operationelt ?
Senior Controller (Insurance) Berlin
God tysk kompetence påkrævet.
Als Senior Controller (m/w/d) behalten Sie stets den Überblick über die verschiedenen Teilaspekte der Abschluss- und Berichterstattungsaufgaben nach HGB, IFRS sowie dem Solvabilitäts-Reporting und übernehmen eigenständig Reportings. Ebenso koordinieren Sie die Vorbereitungen zum jährlichen Budgetprozess. Dabei arbeiten Sie in einem herausfordernden und vielfältigen Arbeitsumfeld in unserem Finanzbereich mit den Schwerpunkten Risikomanagement, Aktuariat, Controlling, Accounting und Kapitalanlagen bei enger Anbindung an den Mutterkonzern.
Chief Operations Officer Retail Service/ COO Berlin
Chief Operations Officer Retail Service/ COO
For our client, the leading digital enabler for innovative financial solutions in the international vehicle trade, we are currently looking for a Chief Operations Officer Retail Service.
Creating and building up a new Business Division: Retail Service, orientated to offer innovative financial solutions to Customer (B2C) and SMEs.The Business Division will be set up initially in Germany; then leading also its implementation to other countries in Europe.
Full responsible for the setup and supervision of all operational processes to become the digital enabler for innovative financial solutions also for the Retail Business.
Leading and supervising two departments: Consumer Services and SMEs Services (with approximately 20-30 FTEs).
Optimize the Business Divisions operating capabilities; employ visionary strategies to maximize customer satisfaction.
Transfer visionary strategies into operational success.
International Executive Director Hong Kong General Management Hong Kong (China)
Catenon is looking for a dynamic, “hands-on” International Executive Director who can provide the leadership to aggressively grow revenues. This individual will report to the GM and will be responsible for growing and increasing revenues from high potential prospects and new accounts. This includes developing the sales strategy as well as identifying and qualifying prospects to determine their need, interest level and potential revenue opportunity. This individual will be an experienced field sales with outstanding sales and communication skills, as well as possess the ability to exceed revenue goals.
Catenon Worldwide Executive Search has a team of professionals from over 35 countries, all of whom participate in domestic and international search processes in different countries and cultural settings (5 continents). They couple their local expertise with advanced information systems, assessment methodologies and Cátenon’s knowledge management process to ensure homogeneous quality and successful search results on a global scale.
AI Machine Learning Business Development Manager for Nordics & Russia
You will be responsible for working with existing accounts and expand within them in addition to building a new sales pipeline and closing contracts with some of the largest industrial players in your region. You will be introducing to the market new AI Machine Learning solutions.
– Develop and execute winning sales and business development strategies in your region.
– Prepare proposals/quotes and present new AI Machine Learning solutions.
– Manage a large volume of enterprise deals and deal sizes.
– Build and maintain strong ties with all levels of an organization.
Human Resources Regional Director for Germany. Automotive
Human Resources Director
HR, Organisation and Quality
Munich and surroundings – Allerhausen (Germany) Automotive
Main responsabilities :
– Collaborate with the Chief HR Officer and Corporate HR Team in Central Headquarters for matters impacting the global HR services and HR strategy
– Design the Territory’s HR strategic plan in accordance with the strategic direction of the Executive Committee and Corporate HR Function
– Ensure a consistent, standardized approach with regard to Labor Relations, Employee Practices Policies, Compensation, HRIS Utilization and Maintenance (SAP) and Personnel Development.
– Lead the labour relations management for the whole country and the main strategics committees in a usually conflictive context
– Lead an ambitious project of change management for the good implementation of a new ERP (successfactor) at the company’s scale
– Establish and implement talent management program of the region
HR Coordinator, CAB Enterprises, Los Angeles
CAB Enterprises Inc. is the exclusive sales and customer service Company representing Grupo Pisa in North America. The primary objective of CAB Enterprises is to lead the growth of product sales in the United States.
Assist with recruitment, maintain employee records, ensure payroll accuracy , processing and provide administrative support to all employees.
• Plans, organizes, and implements all areas of HR department.
• Conducts recruitment and oversees onboarding and retention for all employees. Draft Job Descriptions, and work closely with Managers to screen, interview, orient, and retain employees.
• Identifies training needs to business units and individual executive coaching needs. • Ensure payroll accuracy.
• Develops, recommends, and implements personnel policies and procedures. Updates and maintains handbook, performs benefit administration, annual re-evaluation of policies and benefits to ensure cost-effectiveness.
Sales Director USA Sales and Marketing United States (USA)
Sales Director USA
Our client is a leading and innovative European Candy & Confectionary company, currently recruiting a Sales Director to lead their existing business in the United States through the management and developing of new and existing clients in all the relevant selling channels.
We are looking for an experienced Sales Director to lead de existing business of our client in the United States. The ideal candidate will assume the following responsibilities:
– Prospect and develop new customers in the Retail, Drugstores and Distribution channels in the US.
– Build an extensive network of contacts and commercial relationships in the different channels making the existing ones even stronger.
– Willingness and capacity to manage field work related to this client management.
– Prepare, organize, develop and implement new business proposals and concepts.
– Analyze, develop and implement sales strategies.
– Gain and maintain a clear appreciation of the competition.
– Develop marketing strategies to leverage the brand position.
Regional Business Developer South Europe Sales and Marketing
Regional Business Developer South Europe Leading international industrial corporation with presence in over 30 countries
Remote/Extensive traveling (Italy)
LOCATION: Remote/Extensive traveling (Italy)
Business Developer Europe Production, Operations and R&D Madrid (Spain)
Business Developer Europe
Leading company in the renewable sector, responsible for the origination, execution and management of wind and photovoltaic assets with presence in several markets seeks to incorporate a Business Developer for its projects in Europe.
IT Solutions Consultant, Advanced Analytics, London
The IT Solutions Consultant for Advanced Analytics will collaborate with data engineering, solutions architects and business stakeholders across the organization for impactful data and analytics solutions. You will lead from a product management perspective specifically related to data science, machine learning and advanced analytics.
Tech Data is ranked No. 88 on the Fortune 500® and has been named one of Fortune’s World’s Most Admired Companies for 10 straight years. To find out more, visit www.techdata.com
COUNTRY MANAGER General Management Warsaw (Poland)
A multinational company in the industry segmentManagement and development of market position and profitability of Subsidiary Poland in line with values, strategy, group policies and standards.
Sales Engineer Area Manager - North Poland
Our client, a multinational company in the industrial sector, is looking for a Sales Engineer Area Manager for North Poland.
RISMA er en hurtigt voksende softwarevirksomhed, der leverer digitale complianceløsninger til alle typer af organisationer og virksomheder.