The optimal candidate
Searching, finding and selecting the candidate who is best suited to handle a job position in the long term can be a complex task. In the recruitment process, there are many important factors which have to be considered, fulfilled and combined in the most relevant manner. Factors such as:
- Experience with relevant work tasks and related issues
- Knowledge of the trade, industry and strategically important areas of experience
- Professionality and competency qualifications
- Personality matching and complementing the current culture and the composition of managers and employees
- Behaviour that helps develop the organisational culture
- Ability to challenge, develop and enter into a respectful co-operation with a potential owner-manager
- Being motivated and energetic about the position
- Potential in terms of contributing to development and growth through knowledge or areas of interest
As a new executive, manager or employee, it is necessary to possess more than competencies and experience. The executive or employee needs to have distinct personal attributes, co-operative skills and motivation which often can be difficult to identify based on the first interview.
At BISGAARD+, we have great experience in identifying and securing that the new executive or employee is a match professionally, co-operatively and personally. We are always mindful of these factors, which are crucial for the value contribution of the new executive or employee.
Therefore, we make an effort in getting to know you as a customer in order to be able to motivate and match you with the best possible candidates. A successful recruitment is a process which develops the relationship between the recruiter and the new employee.